1 General Street (New South Pavilion)
Lawrence, MA 01841
Phone: 978-683-4000 ext. 2675
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday:
7:15 a.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
7:15 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Our Philips HFO 1.0T Open MRI appeals to patients and referring physicians with its wide-open design, high image quality, and large field of view. This system provides a 360-degree viewing angle and spacious patient aperture for a more comfortable, relaxing MRI experience for obese, elderly or claustrophobic patients. This Philips MRI is part of the overall Philips Ambient Experience, which calms the senses through room design, lighting, animation and audio elements.
Though it covers a broad array of advanced clinical needs, the Philips HFO MR system is ideal for orthopedic, pediatric and bariatric imaging. The patient aperture is spacious enough to explore applications such as biopsy procedures and kinematic joint studies, and can accommodate any sized patient at any angle.
Other benefits include:
- Superb coverage and comfort
- Brain, knee, shoulder and spine capabilities
- Preferred by patients
- Real-time scanning and viewing
- Patient weight limit of 550 pounds (Factors such as a patient's body weight, body habitus and scan type may determine whether or not the scan can be performed.)
The radiologists at Lawrence General Hospital hold degrees and training from the finest institutions in the nation, and many hold advanced certifications. All are board certified by the American Board of Radiology and participate in extensive continuing education activities. Meet these physicians, staffed by L&M Radiology.
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Sub-trained, board-certified radiologists staffed by L&M Radiology
- All technologists are registered in MRI
Map & Directions
- Located minutes away from Exit 45 (both North & South exits) off Route 495.
- Exit 45 and follow the blue H signs, until you begin to climb a hill.
- Merge over into the left lane to take a left at the top of the hill onto General Street.
- The hospital and emergency parking are on the right. Patient and visitor parking are down the hill on the left.