Merrimack Valley Health Services Imaging Center
100 Andover Bypass (Route 125)
North Andover, MA 01845
Phone: (978) 686-6730
Fax: (602) 773-3682
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday:
7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Siemens MAGNETOM Verio 3.0T wide-bore MRI is one of the most comfortable and sought-after MR systems available, embraced by radiologists and imaging specialists worldwide for its brilliant clarity and super-fast image acquisition time.
It boasts not only the strongest magnetic field strength, but also the largest, most comfortable bore diameter (70 cm) used clinically today.
The system's extra-large bore accommodates a wide range of patients, including older patients, more difficult patients, and those weighing up to 550 pounds. (Factors such as a patient's body weight, body habitus and scan type may determine whether or not the scan can be performed.) The extra space is ideal for those who suffer from claustrophobia or discomfort during an MRI exam.
The Siemens Verio is equipped with TIM (Total Imaging Matrix) technology for unparalleled flexibility, accuracy and speed. With one click, the system's Intelligent Coil Control automatically detects and selects appropriate coil elements.
This MRI also features a TrueForm™ ultra-light magnet and gradient design designed to fit your patient's body. The system is used across a variety of clinical applications, including vascular, oncology, neurology, orthopedic, pediatric, spinal and cervical.
The radiologists at the MVHS Imaging Center are staffed by L&M Radiology. They hold degrees and training from the finest institutions in the nation, and many hold advanced certifications. All are board certified by the American Board of Radiology and participate in extensive continuing education activities.
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Sub-trained, board-certified radiologists staffed by L&M Radiology
- All technologists are registered in MRI
Map & Directions
From Route 93 North and South:
- Take Route 495 (See Route 495 directions below) — OR — Take Route 93 to exit 41, onto Route 125N toward Andover/North Andover.
- Follow Route 125/Andover Bypass approximately 7 miles.
- MVHS Imaging Center will be on your right.
- Turn right at the light before the imaging center onto Hillside Road, then an immediateleft into the parking lot.
From Route 495 North and South:
- Take Route 495 to exit 42, onto Route 114E toward Middleton.
- Travel approximately 1.5 miles, passing Merrimack College on your right.
- Turn right onto Route 125S/Andover Bypass.
- MVHS Imaging Center will be on your left.
- Go past the imaging center. Turn left at the light onto Hillside Road, then take an immediate left into the parking lot.